The Book of Caddyshack by Scott Martin
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Greatest Movie Ever
Caddyshack is the ultimate golfer's cult movie. Released in 1980 and starring Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Rodney Dangerfield, Ted Knight, and others, the movie is unquestionably the raunchiest, funniest golf movie ever made. The Book of Caddyshack gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at this classic comedy and includes:
- Full descriptions of all scenes, with the main action plus what's going on in the background (and there's a lot going on!)
- Details on actors and others involved in the movie: movies and television shows in which they appeared before and after Caddyshack. Where are they now? Some went on to excellent careers, others crashed and burned.
- Key props, such as Rodney Dangerfield's Rolls Royce and his enormous golf bag. Where did they come from? Where are they now?
- How the script progressed from the original to the eventual. The original is in the Caddyshack restaurant in Ponte Vedra Beach near Jacksonville.
- Every possible bit of trivia about the movie and making the movie.
The movie makes you laugh, so why not read the book!