Introducing the all-new VERTX Remote. Stewart Golf have taken a huge leap with this new machine. Welcome to the most intelligent remote caddie ever, the VERTX pioneers Active Terrain Control. Designed for the extreme, the VERTX will automatically react to the gradient of the course, allowing golfers to focus on their next shot, not their golf bag. No matter the challenge, the VERTX has you covered with its intelligence, power and stability.
The latest Remote technology now provides golfers with a newfound freedom unmatched by others. Allowing up to 100 yards of secure range, gone are the days of being tied to your bag… Simply send the new VERTX off to your next shot or tee box, saving you energy for those crucial on-course moments.
Engineered with industry-leading technology, including regen braking and 45-hole battery: the VERTX Remote could be just what you need to enhance your game.
- Light-Weight Frame (31 lbs)
- 2 Modes (Remote and Manual)
- More Compact than the Original X10 Remote Control Golf Cart
- Lithium Ion Battery (45 Hole Li Battery)
- Dependable and Stylish
- Downhill Speed Control
- Status Symbol
- Sleek, Rugged Design
- FREE SmartPower Battery App
- Bluetooth Technology Transfers Signal Instantly for Smoother Control
- Free Wheel Groove
- Hand-Built in the UK
- 2-year Warranty on the Cart and Lithium Battery
- Service Center Located in the U.S.
Brand New Stewart VERTX Remote Features:
- 2 Modes of Operation: Remote Control (Forward, left, right & reverse controls) and Manual Mode
- 2 x 190W Motors
- 50m range with safety cut out.
- 12v Lithium battery pack complete with soft case.
- Multi-function handle with scorecard & ball holder.
- Folded Size: 21 inches (L), 26 in (w), 12.6 in (H)
- VERTX Remote Weight: 31 lbs
- Battery Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Warranty: 24 months
- Accessories included: Drink Holder, Umbrella Holder, Scorecard Holder and Remote Skin
Our all-new VERTX remote model takes the Stewart Golf heritage of award-wining innovation and elevates it again with a next-generation compact Remote golf trolley. Designed, engineered and hand built in Great Britain, the VERTX Remote uses a pioneering microcellular composite chassis to deliver the greatest way to play golf ever by combining cutting-edge technology with extraordinary design.
MORE COMPACT THAN THE PREVIOUS X10 REMOTE MODEL
The VERTX Remote is more compact than the previous X10 Remote model. The microcellular composite monocoque chassis folds in a few simple steps to fit in almost any car, and will take up next to no room in your garage or home.
Whether it’s transporting your machine to and from the course or storing it at home, folded size is a big factor for all golfers. The all-new VERTX Remote has been engineered to be the most compact design ever.
The Q Series can even be carried one-handed thanks to a subtle yet comfortable integrated handle.
Folded Dimensions: Length: 21″ Width: 26″ Depth: 12.6″
2 Modes of Operation (Remote, Manual):
The VERTX Follow can be used in three different ways: in tight areas; steer it manually from the handle; use the remote control to send your it to the next tee and in the open fairway.
You have full remote capability to guide your trolley to the next tee, around the green or to meet you after looking for your ball in the rough: saving you time and energy in the process.
When required, simply guide the trolley using the soft touch handle. This is perfect for bridges, car parks and any situation where the machines needs careful guidance.
Featuring a rechargeable lithium battery and secure Bluetooth connectivity, the compact handset gives you complete and consistent control throughout your round.
With up to a 100 yard range, you have total flexibility to walk independently of your trolley.
ALWAYS PUSHING BOUNDARIES
The VERTX Follow is unlike any other golf trolley you have ever used: its lightweight but incredibly strong monocoque chassis, main support, and handle are all industry firsts.
The microcellular composite material used to make all three also has a high-density skin that makes them stiffer and stronger than traditional mouldings.
COMPLETE ON-COURSE CONFIDENCE
The VERTX Remote features a retractable stabilizer which automatically deploys as the trolley is unfolded. Equipped with two dual-bearing, free rolling wheels and with supreme natural balance, this is a machine you can have total confidence in when tackling a hilly course.
SMARTPOWER BATTERY (STANDARD 45 HOLE LITHIUM BATTERY)
The next generation of lithium battery that you can connect to your smart phone.
PLUG & PLAY CONNECTION
Forget about connecting up battery leads: our battery slots quickly and easily straight into the trolley.
Monitor your battery from your smartphone: just connect via Bluetooth.
SmartPower Battery App
- Know your power level with total accuracy with the new SmartPower battery and app. Quickly get a picture of power consumption and charge level.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Simply connect your phone via the Stewart Golf app and check the battery.
- Battery Health Checks – Stay informed with your trolley and perform health checks from home.
- Power Updates – Never be caught out on the course. Use the app to receive real-time battery usage.
- Free of Charge – No hidden charges. It is on the App Store and Google Play ready to download.
WHY STEWART GOLF?
From design right through to building our products we do things very differently here at Stewart Golf. Every golf trolley that leaves our Gloucestershire factory for customers has been carefully hand built by our team of skilled technicians. That’s right – there are no robots in our factory. We design, develop, hand build, and service every golf trolley which means you get the complete experience from under one roof.
In a survey completed by over 1,000 customers, 94% said they would recommend us. Our team go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied.
We’ve been winning awards since 2003 and continue to win them today thanks to our cutting-edge design and technology.
HANDBUILT IN GREAT BRITAIN
Stewart Golf is a company built with equal passion for golf, engineering and innovation.
We hand build every golf trolley that leaves our 10,000 square-foot factory simply because it allows us to control every facet of our machines. Our technicians take the time, have the skill and knowledge to produce special products.
With more than two decades of creating the world’s finest electric trolleys, we know what excellence looks like.
VERTX Series trolley: 31 lbs / Battery: 6.61 lbs
- Bespoke Design
- British Made
- Power: 2 x 190 watts
- Speed: 1500-1800 rpm
- Ferrite Magnets
- Single piece steel body
- Aluminum end casings
- Replaceable carbon brushes
- Bluetooth Class 1 (High Power & Long Range)
- Microprocessor Control
- CE and TÜV certified
- British Made
SmartPower Lithium Battery
- LiFePO4 technology
- Free Smartphone App
- Bespoke case with automatic connection
- Integrated cell management system
- Optional 30Ah Tested for 2000+ charge cycles
- Standard 18Ah Li (18 Hole Li Battery) or Optional 30Ah (Up to 36 Holes)
- Optional 384Wh (Up to 36 Holes)
- 7.72 lbs