Love Affair Dots Golf Club Head Cover by BeeJos - 4 Hybrid
Covers are designed to stretch and return so they go on and off with little effort and stay on while not in use. Durable prints won't fade and are designed for many years of use. Made from a proprietary aerospace grade foam laminated to heavy weight polyester knit fabric finished composite is .30 of an inch thick. The composite is then die cut in to parts from rolls and then designs are printed using the dye sublimation process. We then sew the club covers using four types of industrial sewing machines and seven sewing operations. To make one of the most functional, durable and beautiful golf club head covers in the world. Made in the USA.
The dye-sublimation printing process is used to print on polyester or other synthetic fabrics. It is used for applications such as T-shirts, banners, table covers, sportswear and flags. Printers are large format inkjet printers using specially formulated inks. The dye sublimation inks are a pigment suspended in a liquid solvent, like water. The images are initially printed on coated heat-resistant transfer paper as a reverse image of the final design, which is then transferred onto polyester fabric in a heat press operating at a temperature around 375 F. Under high temperature and pressure, the dye turns into a gas and permeates the fabric and then solidifies into its fibers. The fabric is permanently dyed so it can be washed without damaging the quality of the image.
Advantages of dye-sublimation over other methods of textile printing:
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade.
- Dye does not build up on the fabric.
- Colors can be extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric.
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs, without the use special techniques such as half-screen printing.
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges.